Sixty-five percent of Hogan’s projects positioned in the Construction Management at-Risk market, Hogan has focused the last ten years on the development of a solutions-based method of successfully providing this service to clients throughout the southeast. Our Construction Management at-Risk portfolio includes new construction, renovations, and additions for large and small projects.
Hogan works with our clients in the overall planning and coordination of a project. The Construction Management delivery method allows a project Owner to take advantage of the depth of Hogan’s resources ensuring technically-based solutions to challenging construction needs. Our principals have more than 125 years of Construction Management expertise bringing innovative solutions to today’s challenges.
Whether your project is built from the ground up or a renovation project, Hogan offers:
- preconstruction services
- cost estimating
- constructability review
- value engineering studies
- fast track delivery methods
- design coordination
- on-site project management
- DeKalb County Ellenwood/River Road Branch Library, New Construction
- DeKalb County Scott Candler Branch Library, New Construction
- Bartow County Clarence Brown Conference Center, New Construction
- Morgan County Public Safety Annex, Renovation/Addition
- DeKalb County Embry Hills Branch Library, Renovation/Addition
- DeKalb County Stonecrest Area Branch Library, New Construction